Works Well Enough

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Feb 19, 2010

This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!

Love Derma e's hydrating series

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. After using derma e hydrating series for over years, really loving it and will continue to use it. Both Serum and eye cream are excellent. The hyaluronic acid really helps to replenish my face. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great Product for Acne Prone Skin

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Apr 20, 2009

This serum works wonders for me. I've been using it for about 4 months (I've used approx 4 bottles so far). It provides moisture and comfort to my skin that is under attack from hormonal adult acne and the many acne fighting products that cause my skin to peel and feel dry. I also think I notice it plumping areas of my cheeks that have become deflated as a result of scarring from acne. Note: I went without it for a few days and the difference was quite noticeable (and, sadly, not good).

yuk

Posted by zarina on Feb 25, 2010

way too much fragrance!

Good Serum, but.......

Posted by Reviewer2223826 on Apr 12, 2011

This serum works well, absorbs easily and quickly; however, I gave it only three stars because the smell is horrible. I hold my breath every time I put this on. I wrote a letter to the company and complained of the awful smell. I do love Derma E products, and have always been satisfied with them, but this stinks!

Wrinkle Free

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Jun 29, 2009

Took away all the fine lines in a couple of days. Does not clog the pores, just hydrates like a dream!

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted by beautycare on Mar 11, 2014

I have been using this for a few months and now I can not image not having it in my beauty routine. It makes all the difference!! It makes my skin look like that of a new born child...love it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not the best, but good!

Posted by 5467583866820520185 on Jan 10, 2014

A pretty clean source of Hyaluronic Acid, which always should work for putting extra hydration in to the skin. However, this does'nt get the highest score because of the smell, the tacky finish and the overload of silicone in it which makes it peel or "roll" if you put something not silicone based on top of it. Othervise it does the job.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this for making my face look at least 5 years younger. Brings back the moisture and youthful look.