RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽216.09

₽248.93

Экономия: ₽32,84 (скидка 13%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great alternative!

Отзыв оставлен healthydoesit окт 10, 2013

Great alternative to regular pasta. Love that it is gluten free but has the same taste and consistency as any other angel hair. Will definitely purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2845263 апр 27, 2011

Excellent recommend highly

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

angel hair

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2682420 окт 08, 2011

long pasta breaks after cooking

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally a good gluten free pasta

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674466 окт 13, 2011

It tastes good, and if you rinse it thoroughly in cold water as they direct, it doesn't get sticky at all. My dear old Dad didn't even notice it was different than usual. :-)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623312 янв 08, 2012

Cooks quickly and is very good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice for a Change!

Отзыв оставлен 4613142442863848488 ноя 10, 2012

I eat a lot of rice and I find the Angel Hair, plust the golden flax is a pleasant change. Quick and easy to use and allergy friendly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not the best we have had

Отзыв оставлен Jacqueline авг 26, 2012

THis was disappointing. We have tried several gluten free pastas. This one tends to stick if you don't stir it almost constantly. And it takes a long time to cook.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1161805 дек 12, 2011

Texture and taste aren't bad

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Pasta

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169901 апр 30, 2011

Very important to rinse in water well after cooking and even so it has a different texture in mouth than normal wheat pasta, not bad just different. More al-dente than wheat pastas. Great flavor as oppossed to blandness of wheat pastas. Reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the small weight of each bag as I would prefer a 1 pound package or larger and this is 1/2 pound pack so I have to remember to order 2 if I'm feeding my usual group.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

"Blah" taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2954358 апр 24, 2012

I bought it just out of curiosity of how gluten free pasta would taste. It is horrible, no matter what I added to it. So, with my curiosity satisfied, I will not buy it again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »