RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 200 Softgels

₽530.65
₽779.77
Экономия: ₽249.12 (скидка 32%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

I would not buy this again

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2098821 Mar 24, 2010

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Пожаловаться

Great at raising my D levels!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961002 Aug 10, 2010

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1235593 Oct 09, 2010

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Got blood values up.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816446 Dec 11, 2010

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Good Insurance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2411072 May 31, 2011

The more we know about the importance of Vit D3 the more it makes sense to bolster our intake. Good product, good price

Позиции 1-5 из 28