RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽587.73

₽863.86

Экономия: ₽276.13 (скидка 32%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I would not buy this again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2098821 Mar 24, 2010

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816446 Dec 11, 2010

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great at raising my D levels!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961002 Aug 10, 2010

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Great deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3036569 Oct 08, 2008

Good brand, easy to swallow.

great for winter blues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095414 Jan 21, 2014

I take 2 to 3 three of these with vitamin E everyday. Without it I cannot function during the winter months. Before I began taking these I could hardly force myself to get out of my pajamas, let alone leave the house. If you have never taken vitamin D, I suggest building up your dosage slowly. Start with 1 per day for a week, then increase if you need to.

Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285439 Sep 28, 2009

I was very happy to find the softgel capsules on your website. I prefer them to pills, which are harder to swallow.. Your service is great too. Thanks for all you do:):)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361424 Feb 06, 2009

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

Great quality and value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092015 Dec 16, 2009

Everyone in our household takes these tiny softgels. They are easier to for the body process than tablets. And none of us got a flu so far this season...

Scandinavian winter

Отзыв оставлен Veronika-and-Tobias Dec 02, 2011

We are taking these one a day in addition to our multivitamins to beat the SAD in Stockholm winter - so far so good, as we haven't been hit by it yet! Capsules are small and leave no unpleasant aftertaste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120882 Jan 17, 2010

This seems to be a good way to get vitamin D3. The capsules are tiny and have a good dosage.

Позиции 1-10 из 28