RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Superior B12, Ягодный вкус, 3000 мкг, 50 пастилок под язык

₽795.29
₽1,325.93
Экономия: ₽530.64 (скидка 40%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 83 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 82

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Better workouts

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1089276 Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Superior product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814513 Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983220 Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268636 Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

vitamin b12

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930053 Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 82

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »