Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Country Life, Gluten Free, Superior B12, Ягодный вкус, 3000 мкг, 50 пастилок под язык

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 80 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Better workouts

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1089276 Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Superior product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814513 Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983220 Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268636 Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excelente producto

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302738 Nov 24, 2009

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 80 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »