RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽714.65

₽1,295.18

Экономия: ₽580.53 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Better workouts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1089276 Jun 14, 2008

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814513 Jul 16, 2007

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983220 Mar 02, 2009

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268636 Aug 07, 2009

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior is an appropriate name

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222225 Aug 20, 2009

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Methyl B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2893583 Oct 14, 2009

I love this form of vitamin b12! I depend on it daily to wake me up in the morning in a better, more natural way than a cup of coffee! :)

Excelente producto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302738 Nov 24, 2009

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

vitamin b12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930053 Mar 21, 2009

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170738 Feb 09, 2009

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1358842 Sep 30, 2008

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

Позиции 1-10 из 82