RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Gluten Free, R-липоевая кислота, 100 мг, 60 вегетарианских капсул

₽1,290.99
₽1,897.84
Экономия: ₽606.85 (скидка 32%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 65 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 59

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Good product

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2949453 Jun 19, 2007

I've tried non-R form ALA, all of them make my urine smell funky, I guess I'm one of those who can't metabolize sulfa very well-when I eat asparagus, my urine also have the same funky smell.You may not notice the difference when you are on biochem ALA, but when you stop taking it, you will notice your blood sugar fluctuates

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Better than Alpha lipoic acid

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740852 Oct 23, 2009

I took the cheaper alpha lipoic acid before but it gave me a nauseating feeling. This one suits my stomach. I take it to quench the extra free radicals generated by increased mitochondria activity due to other supplements. However, I've read reports saying that it can cause grey hair and hair loss if not taken with biotin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Jose Canales

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219384 Sep 12, 2008

I have been takin this product for over 3 months now and is remarkable the results in my quality of life.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A wonder pill

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3360459 Jan 03, 2009

This along with Co Q-10 and Carnitine have saved me from the constant pain of Post Polio Syndrome. It took about 8 months of religious use but it now keeps the pain away as long as I follow the reccommended dosages for PPS.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excelent product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324878 Apr 09, 2009

Great for lowering blood sugar type I diabetic as well as type II

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 59

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »