RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,028.87

₽2,016.71

Экономия: ₽987.85 (скидка 49%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

J. Gist

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1390661 Nov 08, 2007

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275873 Apr 08, 2008

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Glycemic Factors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1370457 May 13, 2008

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1574345 Jul 10, 2008

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1720829 Nov 03, 2007

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

just be aware of chromium

Отзыв оставлен 5693393858454693635 May 19, 2012

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

diabetes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013276 Mar 23, 2007

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

Still not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1512018 May 22, 2008

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

blood sugar balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2555447 Sep 23, 2008

I find these tablets very good value, a combination of ingrediants which help prevent type2 diabetes. I feel they help my hunger pangs.

very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2068571 Jun 26, 2008

I believe it helps control my sugar and I am very pleased with the results. Gabe Romeo

Позиции 1-10 из 35