RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽966.66

₽1,623.54

Экономия: ₽656.88 (скидка 40%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A cure for shyness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767544 Feb 07, 2007

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Very effective!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534440 Dec 18, 2009

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not enough good things to say!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2987369 Apr 19, 2007

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

brilliant 5 stars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1286012 Nov 20, 2007

I would recommend this to every woman!! I have heaps of energy feel relaxed more focused and helped alot with my menopause emotions. :)

Better than an RX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108281 Dec 14, 2007

Gaba relaxer used to be called "Amino Relaxer". We take it on all trips as a sleep aid in strange places. We also use it when we've had a fall or extreme physical/muscluar-skeletal injuries. Highly recommend

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088990 Jan 25, 2007

Very effective for reducing tension and relaxation.

migraines gone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2588163 Apr 19, 2009

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

Great GABA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1747406 Jul 16, 2010

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

Anxiety

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3187539 Apr 11, 2011

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613928 May 19, 2010

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

Позиции 1-10 из 35