RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Essential Life Capsules, Multivitamins, 120 Capsules

₽1,225.77
₽2,043.38
Экономия: ₽817.61 (скидка 40%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

This is the best vitamin!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен debsplace Jul 24, 2008

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Great Multivitamin

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1610339 Jan 17, 2009

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

Country Life Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034398 Feb 15, 2010

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Essential Life Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2101512 Dec 11, 2008

It gives a lot of energy during the day

e.schamp@telenet.be