Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This is the best vitamin!

Posted by debsplace on Jul 24, 2008

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Essential Life Caps

Posted by Reviewer2101512 on Dec 11, 2008

It gives a lot of energy during the day

e.schamp@telenet.be

Posted by Reviewer1175496 on Dec 25, 2008

ok

Great Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1610339 on Jan 17, 2009

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

Пожаловаться

We don't really like these capsules

Posted by Reviewer2142053 on Mar 23, 2009

We don't like these capsules to swallow, also the stomac is nog happy with them; but they're good quality and well balanced (so I will reorder them).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »