Country Life, Gluten Free, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Posted by Reviewer2693585 From Massachusetts on Jan 18, 2007

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3274260 From California on Mar 12, 2007

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

one and only

Posted by Reviewer1778392 From Georgia on Jan 07, 2008

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 From Michigan on Sep 29, 2008

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

Dairy-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1320540 From Great Britain on Nov 11, 2010

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »