Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% зелень и сухая сыворотка, ваниль 10.3 унции (298 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 From New Zealand on Oct 15, 2008

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

I was pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2259079 From Montana on Apr 06, 2008

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

great post workout shake

Posted by Reviewer2695189 From Pennsylvania on Jan 14, 2008

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

Пожаловаться

Essential part of my diet

Posted by Reviewer2314773 From Illinois on Oct 19, 2008

This is one of my MUST HAVE items. Works better than coffee as a 'pick-me-up' and I notice the positive affects immediately. IHerb has the best prices I've seen ANYWHERE!!!

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 From Kentucky on Oct 22, 2008

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »