RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽951.55

₽1,776.10

Экономия: ₽824.55 (скидка 46%)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! II believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

tastes great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2519196 Sep 23, 2012

I am just starting to take protain cocktails, so I have bought a few on iherb. And this one has the greatest taste by far. I really like to drink it, while I make myself to take the other ones. Will definately buy again, maybe will try another flavour.

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1949520 Feb 07, 2012

Delicious and energizing. Tastes a bit strange with almond milk so I recommend Soy/regular. Love this product! Great source of protein for a vegetarian.

Like it!

Отзыв оставлен abbyiherb Mar 18, 2011

I like the fact that it's not too sweet and that even with just a shaker cup, there's still a smoothness to the texture of the drink.

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547891 Jul 30, 2010

Gives you lots of energy... Taste is ok but works great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582051 Jun 06, 2010

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324255 Jun 04, 2010

I love the flavor. It's very filling. Will buy again!

Good Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1816032 May 18, 2010

Great.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good except for the taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1668464 Feb 21, 2010

Enjoyed this product except that the taste is pretty gross on it's own. Just make sure to add some sort of fruit, flavored yogurt or something else to overwhelm the ick factor on this. Otherwise, I'm loving the relatively low-cals per serving and getting protein and greens at once.

Great Product!