Definitely helped my indigestion and heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

Who would have thought that indigestion and heartburn is also caused by low stomach acid. All of those years of force feeding myself because I tried to gain weight, has weakened my stomach. My digestion is so much better now. I simply take one before each meal. If it has a lot of protein, then I take two. No burning feeling at all, it's actually the opposite. Great value for such quality. It's so much more expensive in the store for less quantity. Order was extremely fast. I highly recommended it.

Buy the Now brand instead

Posted by Reviewer1599663 on Dec 29, 2007

This product does not work nearly as well as the NOW brand.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1618569 on Nov 18, 2007

The best enzyme on the market. Very helpful

Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2473872 on Apr 29, 2008

Wish I had known about this product years ago. No more heartburn, belching or flatulence from poorly digested food.

Trying this for the first time. Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1268271 on Jan 04, 2009

Great quality, great price.

great

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Oct 24, 2010

noticeable results. building muscle faster, digesting protein meals more completely.

HCI

Posted by Reviewer1155414 on Jan 25, 2011

I've had less gerd after adding HCI to my supplimental regimend.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1226765 on Mar 07, 2011

Works good.....Thanks!

Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer2571735 on Mar 30, 2011

Just started this,the early signs are very good. My son has had endless stomach digestion problems, we saw GPs, spent $ on specialists, went and bought every antacid and drug recommended- he only got worse! On reading internet that maybe he lacks acid rather than too much, I decided to give this a try. From Day 1, when he started, all his pains and indigestion disappeared. He takes 1 daily with meals as a digestive aid. Pills are not smelly, very pleasant vanilla scent. A+++++

Working!

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

It is working really well to get rid of my acid reflux problem. So glad I finally figured out how to get rid of it. Also, I tried using ACV but learned that it will make the blood acidic and if you have had cancer like I have, that is not a good thing. This product does not do that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »