RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,413.82

₽5,659.82

Экономия: ₽2,246.00 (скидка 40%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Top PWO

Отзыв оставлен diguincoutoreis Apr 04, 2012

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

White Flood

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2769236 Feb 15, 2011

Best pre workout ever

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2007548 Aug 08, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great value energy booster!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2465917 Oct 06, 2011

great value energy booster!also works!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2606274 Oct 28, 2011

Very Good

good mental punch

Отзыв оставлен XusoIherb Jun 30, 2012

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

More endurance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035187 Jul 29, 2011

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.

Позиции 1-7 из 7