RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,302.37

₽2,495.62

Экономия: ₽193.25 (скидка 8%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

  • Обратите внимание на месяцы доступные для заказа этого товара:

    Данный товар чувствителен к жаре. Он доступен для заказа только с 1 октября по 14 июня. Мы временно снимаем с продажи этот товар на время с 15 июня по 30 сентября, потому что он может растаять или испортиться во время транспортировки.

  • Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

    These are pretty good!

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2859849 Feb 01, 2012

    If you like macaroons (coconut plus almond flavor), you'll really like these. I especially like that they're sweetened only with coconut sugar.

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Delicious

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325005 Jun 05, 2012

    my first order and just love these...fresh coconut, delicate sweetness, light chocolate base, fabulous flavour....very happy and thank you to the creators of these bars...great job!!! will buy again for sure...glad to have found a gluten free healthy treat

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    My children's favourite

    Отзыв оставлен 5356753234487189095 May 21, 2016

    My children just love it!

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Very nice but a trifle sweet

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438643 Jul 02, 2012

    If you love marzipan you would like this Macaroon Bar. The chocolate is quite thinly coated and it taste exactly like marzipan though not as smooth. The whole bar is made up of shredded coconut.

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Pretty good but taste has something lacking

    Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Jun 26, 2014

    The bars themselves are wrapped in individual colorful foil; the bar is very chewy, not hard, does not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's good but I can't explain it: something is definitely lacking in taste for me. After a while I got used to it, I might purchase again however I personally don't think the taste warrants the stiff price. On the plus side, this 'lack' makes the bars non-addictive. In fact, I often can only eat half and save the other for later. The chocolate is very disappointing: there's simply a skinny "painted on" layer that is uber thin and leaves me wanting for more chocolate. Not enough to really taste it. However it's the macaroon part itself that lacks in taste. I can't quite decide what it is: it might be a hint of salt to bring out the flavor, it might be the sugar that isn't sweet enough. Whatever it be, I'd rather be eating real, honey sweetened macaroons from the health food store (forgot the brand) with organic dark chocolate together. All in all, it's not bad, it's not good it's so so and disappointing. You might like it better than I do.

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    a new favorite

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2864208 Feb 19, 2012

    these taste really good, and i like that they were made with blood sugar fluctuations in mind

    Проверенная покупка

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Позиции 1-6 из 6