Впервые в iHerb?!

руб 753.39
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

Posted by Reviewer1679936 on Oct 30, 2008

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 02, 2007

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

Posted by Reviewer1157182 on Jun 04, 2008

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2607322 on Aug 08, 2010

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

NADH

Posted by Reviewer2077207 on Mar 07, 2010

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.