RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Co - E1, The Energizing Co-Enzyme 1, Vitality+, 5 мг, 30 таблеток

₽1,035.31
₽1,406.91
Экономия: ₽371.60 (скидка 26%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 51 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 47

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679936 Oct 30, 2008

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1161581 Nov 02, 2007

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1157182 Jun 04, 2008

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

fibromyalgia

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2607322 Aug 08, 2010

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

NADH

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2077207 Mar 07, 2010

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.

Позиции 1-5 из 47