RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,172.89

₽1,655.18

Экономия: ₽482.29 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(7)
3 Звезды
(4)
2 Звезды
(1)
1 Звезды
(3)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169893 Nov 29, 2008

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Co-E1, Enada NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2409345 Sep 30, 2008

This product stopped helping me when something changed in the formula or how it was made. This was at the time that it was being distributed by Vitamin Shoppe. You could even tell the difference at a certain point because of the absence of the slight odor it originally had. The new company Co-E1 "claims" that now the Enada NADH that they are distributing is the original formula made in the original way, but it is not very effective for me -- and the original slight odor/scent is missing. I wish there was a really good Enada NADH, but I've tried several and they all only help a tiny tiny amount.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Review Enada NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1560623 Sep 26, 2008

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

It works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1789336 Sep 09, 2008

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 41-44 из 44

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »