RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Co - E1, Enada NADH, 5 мг, 30 таблеток

₽1,129.32
₽1,593.70
Экономия: ₽464.38 (скидка 29%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 43 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Amazing

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1879747 Aug 21, 2010

I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I was intrigued by NADH after reading about it on the Internet and I ordered a book about it by Dr. Birkmayer from amazon. I initially was interested in it for my mom, who has some dementia. I decided to try it myself first. I didn't expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by midafternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven't felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I've been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I've ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don't feel more tired either. Unfortunately, my mom can't use it because it made her feel nauseous and dizzy. I think it amplified the medications she is using because my dad said it was exactly the way he felt when he took her medication by mistake one day. So for now, she can't take it, and I'd advise anyone who is taking Abilify, Aricept or any similar medications to be careful about taking NADH as well.

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169893 Nov 29, 2008

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

It works for me!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1789336 Sep 09, 2008

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

Пожаловаться

Great energizer, yet for this purpose there are cheaper products atm

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1733570 Oct 10, 2012

I bought this product for CFS and for the fact that studies show it's dopaminergic traits, and found it gave me overall energy about 1-2 hours after taking it. It's not the kind of energy that extinguishes the sensation of lack of sleep, neither does it feel like a stimulant with vasoconstriction and other side effects, but I sense good pure pshysical energy and stamina with it, and rather unchanneled mental energy, the latter which makes it less impressive in the cognitive department even though my mind feels awakened by NADH.

Wonderful product for parkinsons

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048029 Mar 01, 2010

My husband has parkinsons and has had so much more energy since taking this product. The price is awesome compared to what we would pay in New Zealand and it was delivered to us surprisingly quickly. Thank you so much :)

Позиции 1-5 из 41