RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,160.66

₽1,637.93

Экономия: ₽477.26 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Unbelievably fantastic! The best supplement I have ever used

Отзыв оставлен 5596526243340656982 Apr 07, 2016

Post breast cancer treatment my health has been terrible and I had zero energy. A friend recommended this highly to me, and after she told me about 4 times to try it I finally decided to give it a try. I was sceptical because I have tried so many supplements. Within 2 hours of the first dose I felt more energy. Within a few days I was able to return to work, the brain fog had cleared and my mood had lifted. Enada NADH has been a life saver for me, and I have only been taking it for 2 weeks now. My friend has told me it takes a month for the full benefits to kick in. I have never before had such an incredible result from any supplement. I've ordered 4 more and am going to increase my dosage - can't wait! I feel like I have a new lease on life and am very grateful to iherb for stocking it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

Отзыв оставлен ALoren Dec 17, 2015

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Short term energy boost but doesn't work for me long term

Отзыв оставлен KurtosisSkew Nov 19, 2015

I found this product gives a short term energy boost if you're feeling tired due to travel or work commitments but doesn't increase energy or mood long term. Indeed, it actually upsets my stomach after more than a week and, does not, in my experience improve symptoms of chronic fatigue. I've tried this a few times and I won't be buying it again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5750602266557077765 Jun 25, 2015

A little expensive

it sure works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3119083 May 28, 2015

does this work? it sure does in my case. i really don't get any jitters and my mind simply wakes up whenever i take only one pill. initially i thought it was no good but then i read a comment by someone who wrote that the only way the pill works is for him is to let it dissolve under his tongue; so i did the same and i felt an incredible difference. the trouble is i worry about the side effects. so i will be staying with neuro optimizer from jarrow and some nice good quality green tea and switch to nadh only on the days when i have an important exam or something. i don't feel comfortable taking something that increases certain hormones (dopamine, serotonin etc.) on a medium term.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5354926348633954183 Jan 09, 2015

Helps my mothers a lot!

like it very much

Отзыв оставлен 5399494116839276801 Dec 05, 2014

very quick delivery, very good service, super easy to buy. Plus, great deal on big buy! will use it again

Great thing,i will buy this one more

Отзыв оставлен 5572537571634594043 Sep 20, 2014

Great thing,i will buy this one more

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2944472 Jun 27, 2014

very helpful, really good

great

Отзыв оставлен 5438416337194100686 Jan 02, 2014

excellent, its very helpful to me

Позиции 1-10 из 44