RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,167.12

₽1,647.04

Экономия: ₽479.92 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1879747 Aug 21, 2010

I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I was intrigued by NADH after reading about it on the Internet and I ordered a book about it by Dr. Birkmayer from amazon. I initially was interested in it for my mom, who has some dementia. I decided to try it myself first. I didn't expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by midafternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven't felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I've been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I've ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don't feel more tired either. Unfortunately, my mom can't use it because it made her feel nauseous and dizzy. I think it amplified the medications she is using because my dad said it was exactly the way he felt when he took her medication by mistake one day. So for now, she can't take it, and I'd advise anyone who is taking Abilify, Aricept or any similar medications to be careful about taking NADH as well.

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169893 Nov 29, 2008

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great energizer, yet for this purpose there are cheaper products atm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1733570 Oct 10, 2012

I bought this product for CFS and for the fact that studies show it's dopaminergic traits, and found it gave me overall energy about 1-2 hours after taking it. It's not the kind of energy that extinguishes the sensation of lack of sleep, neither does it feel like a stimulant with vasoconstriction and other side effects, but I sense good pure pshysical energy and stamina with it, and rather unchanneled mental energy, the latter which makes it less impressive in the cognitive department even though my mind feels awakened by NADH.

It works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1789336 Sep 09, 2008

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

Wonderful product for parkinsons

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048029 Mar 01, 2010

My husband has parkinsons and has had so much more energy since taking this product. The price is awesome compared to what we would pay in New Zealand and it was delivered to us surprisingly quickly. Thank you so much :)

This helps me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2030067 Dec 05, 2009

I hadn't really expected that this product would give me any noticeable energy increase, but I thought I'd give it a try in case. It does help me get through my work load with more ease and I don't feel so tired at the end of it all.

Review Enada NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1560623 Sep 26, 2008

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

Enada NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1005717 Aug 19, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and this product gives me more energy.

Finally found the REAL NADH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922798 Nov 12, 2010

All I could find locally was from a company trying to skirt the patent issues relating to Birkmayer Labs by putting out an inferior - as in not even conforming to the original patents - but at over twice the price I found on iHerb. I'm glad I came across the iHerb website and I will be ordering again before the 4 boxes I just purchased run out. Thanks iHerb!

No effect

Отзыв оставлен danarm Apr 27, 2012

Zero effect for me. I have taken it as prescribed.

Позиции 1-10 из 44