Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

$13.81
$21.25
руб 696.47
Экономия: $7.44 (скидка 35%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Very Good

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2110428 Apr 06, 2008

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wonderful

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177866 Jan 25, 2011

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A very good formula!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2364421 Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604327 Nov 28, 2009

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Not sure

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1337997 Aug 07, 2008

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »