Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

руб 509.17
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2110428 on Apr 06, 2008

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1177866 on Jan 25, 2011

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Пожаловаться

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Пожаловаться

probably better than kelp alone

Posted by tonester on Mar 02, 2010