Chlorenergy, Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Chlorenergy

Posted by Reviewer2870052 From Illinois on Apr 10, 2008

Received superb service from iHerb.com as always. The product arrived promptly. Our daughter, a naturopathic physician, recommended this product to my husband as a part of his detox program. Can't really say too much about the product--I assume it's doing it's job. Got it for a decent price and was glad I could obtain it from a company I already order from regularly.

Great Product/Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2930947 From California on Feb 18, 2011

I originally used this product as a prescription from my doctor of eastern medicine. I found this same product on this website at a cheaper price.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1111499 From Norway on Feb 21, 2012

Didnt notice any effects. I like spirulina better.

Good quality Chorella

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014

I have tried a couple of other brands of Chlorella, including Dr Mercola, but Chlorenergy is the best one of them all. The tablets are a bright green colour, compared to others that I've previously tried; I definitely feel a lot more energy since taking these as well.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »