Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

Good supplement

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111499 Feb 21, 2012

Didnt notice any effects. I like spirulina better.

Good quality Chorella

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5519270808374319820 Jan 05, 2014

I have tried a couple of other brands of Chlorella, including Dr Mercola, but Chlorenergy is the best one of them all. The tablets are a bright green colour, compared to others that I've previously tried; I definitely feel a lot more energy since taking these as well.

Chlorenergy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2870052 Apr 10, 2008

Received superb service from iHerb.com as always. The product arrived promptly. Our daughter, a naturopathic physician, recommended this product to my husband as a part of his detox program. Can't really say too much about the product--I assume it's doing it's job. Got it for a decent price and was glad I could obtain it from a company I already order from regularly.

Great Product/Great Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930947 Feb 18, 2011

I originally used this product as a prescription from my doctor of eastern medicine. I found this same product on this website at a cheaper price.