cel mai tare

Posted by 4727828092227409520 on Mar 28, 2013

super!!!! de cand le dau first defence copiilor n-am mai avut probleme cu racelile!! cel mai bun!!!!

Inconsistent quality

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Apr 30, 2015

The first time I bought this, my kids loved it and it really kept the colds away. I ordered 4 bottles subsequently and it was BAD. The content came out green and murky, and smelled really funky even though it was way before the expiration date. I threw them all out. Never ordering this again.

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Childlife, 1st Defense

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Mar 23, 2008

This product is safe for infants. It is anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral.

Reduced cold symptoms!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009

I had my first chance to try this out last week when my 15 month old picked up a cold. I was amazed at how well this helped to reduce her cold symptoms. I got the same cold and was much worse off than she was! I also used the liquid vit. C and echinacea by Childlife. My daughter usually wakes up multiple times in the night with a cold because she can't breathe. The money we spent on this was well worth the price for getting to sleep all night, because the mucus wasn't nearly as thick this time around!

Packaging needs improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1932436 on Aug 18, 2010

My son didnt like the taste of this. Packaging needs improvement so that the syrup does not leak to the side of the bottle when pouring.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361492 on Dec 02, 2006

First off, this exact product was double the price at any local store we went to, so kudos to Iherb. Second, we've gone through two bottles of this and have noticed that the severity and frequency of viral stuff has decreased in our 2 year old as compared to other kids she's around. Seems to really have an impact, especially if doses of other anti-oxidents are given.

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Nov 14, 2011

Love it. I've noticed big difference in my daughter. Can't live without it, especially during flu season.

5 stele!!!

Posted by 5572925886817667256 on Nov 03, 2015

este cu adevarat un produs foarte bun pentru toate afectiunile(bronsita,laringita etc..) il recomand tuturor mamicilor impreuna cu vitamina C si echinaceea pe perioada iernii face minuni!!!