Customer Reviews

Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials Sprinkles for Cats & Dogs, Chicken, 2 oz (57 g)

$4.99
$5.99
руб 179.72
Savings of: $1.00 (17% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 33 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (29)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Kitty loves them!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MamaToMany From Nevada on Mar 01, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

My cat loves it!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Oct 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives