Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU Palmitate, 240 Softgels

$12.29
$18.90
руб 708.12
Экономия: $6.61 (скидка 35%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1606503 Jul 01, 2010

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vitamin A Palmitate

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139823 Jun 22, 2009

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2737235 Feb 01, 2009

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3025850 Jan 05, 2012

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vitamin A Palmitate for Retinitis Pigmentosa patients

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3090521 Nov 17, 2010

From Dhaka, Bangladesh: The product arrived at very good condition. DHL delivery ensured that this supplement was delivered on time (delivered within 3 days of purchase). I purchased this for my mom's eye disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I'm looking forward for future shopping from this website and I would like to recommend anyone to order this Vitamin A Palmitate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »