Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems, 4,000 IU, 360 Softgels

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great D3 Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 From California on Jun 12, 2010

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

exxellent

Posted by Reviewer2567230 From Finland on Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1318415 From Iowa on Jan 22, 2009

I take these personally, 8K IU per day, to keep my good looks and good health.

Damama

Posted by Reviewer1860065 From Washington on Sep 29, 2009

I'm a repeat offender on these. They help me get through the winter drear. I chew them and enjoy the little taste of lemon.

Carlson Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer3180231 From Washington on Feb 11, 2009

Easy to take. I look forward to it every morning. Light pleasant lemon flavor.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »