RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems, 4,000 IU, 360 гелевых капсул

₽1,976.61
₽3,040.94
Экономия: ₽1,064.33 (скидка 35%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 62 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great D3 Supplement!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2646290 Jun 12, 2010

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

exxellent

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567230 Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

The pains and vigour

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2837473 Oct 15, 2010

I have multiple sclerosis and I was been in an car-accident fiwe years ago. My back opereated and stiffened with titan. I have had much of pains. This Carlsons D3-vitamin was helpped me and all my wellness was been more best, even I don`t need the painpills any more or very rarely. I`m very thankful of this vitamin + withoute carbohydratete meal. I don`t need sleep today only 7 hours, before 10-12 hours. Ji-huu! All my life is changes, my mind is vigour. I really suggest first to go to the doctor who knows and appreciate from this like medicine. Thank You!

Good stuff!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318415 Jan 22, 2009

I take these personally, 8K IU per day, to keep my good looks and good health.

Damama

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860065 Sep 29, 2009

I'm a repeat offender on these. They help me get through the winter drear. I chew them and enjoy the little taste of lemon.

Позиции 1-5 из 61