RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Посмотреть цену в корзине.

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

exxellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567230 Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Great D3 Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2646290 Jun 12, 2010

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

Hyvä tuote/A good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1206038 Dec 17, 2013

Olen käyttänyt Carlson D-vitamiinia useamman vuoden ja verikokeessa ovat arvot olleet todella hyvät. Hinta laatu suhde on todella hyvä. I've been using the Carlson Vitamin D for several years, and blood tests are the values ​​were really good. Price quality ratio is really good

The pains and vigour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2837473 Oct 15, 2010

I have multiple sclerosis and I was been in an car-accident fiwe years ago. My back opereated and stiffened with titan. I have had much of pains. This Carlsons D3-vitamin was helpped me and all my wellness was been more best, even I don`t need the painpills any more or very rarely. I`m very thankful of this vitamin + withoute carbohydratete meal. I don`t need sleep today only 7 hours, before 10-12 hours. Ji-huu! All my life is changes, my mind is vigour. I really suggest first to go to the doctor who knows and appreciate from this like medicine. Thank You!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318415 Jan 22, 2009

I take these personally, 8K IU per day, to keep my good looks and good health.

Damama

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860065 Sep 29, 2009

I'm a repeat offender on these. They help me get through the winter drear. I chew them and enjoy the little taste of lemon.

Carlson Solar D Gems

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3180231 Feb 11, 2009

Easy to take. I look forward to it every morning. Light pleasant lemon flavor.

Easy to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2283601 Jan 13, 2011

Before I purchased these, I had to take 4 pills to get the 4000 IU. One pill maintains my vitamin D level per my Dr. She recommended Carlson for vitamin D and the fishoil that I also take.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

a must for the people living in Finland

Отзыв оставлен 4815898336737240671 Jul 11, 2013

After a month of taking this every day I've noticed that I don't feel so much pain in my body, instead now it feels rather loaded with force. Who knows if this improvement can strictly be linked to the vitamin D but I suggest strongly to try this specific product since it's D3 is made mostly of fish oil and not just chemically constructed unnatural basis.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Been taking these for a couple of years

Отзыв оставлен Hypatia Jun 03, 2013

Not only do I get all the vitamin D I need, but I also get a nice little bit of fish oil on the side. Has helped me tremendously to heal from an injury by reducing inflammation.

Позиции 1-10 из 61