Carlson Labs, Chelated Magnesium, 180 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 From Australia on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 From New Zealand on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.

Excellent magnesium supplement

Posted by 5071440913096237495 on Feb 23, 2014

Yes, it is a big pill, like all magnesium supplements are. But this form, magnesium glycinate, gives me no GI side effects. And, when I take it in the evening, I can feel the effects of it when I lay still. A gentle warmth takes over my aching muscles and provides a subtle relaxation from tension. That indicates to me that my body is absorbing it.

Пожаловаться

Glad you are now carrying this product

Posted by Reviewer1602741 From Florida on Sep 10, 2009

I was happy to find Carlson Labs Magnesium at I-herb as I buy most of my supplements from I-herb and this was the only one I couldn't get. Thanks!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »