Carlson Labs, Chelated Magnesium, 180 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3144007 From California on Dec 22, 2011

These are a little on the large side, but I like that they are 200 mg so it's fewer pills to take (I take 600 mg). They are smooth and I don't have any problems taking them. Magnesium glycinate is very absorbable and I have never had digestive problems like I did with magnesium oxide or citrate. This is probably the most important supplement I take. When I skip it I regret it. It helps me sleep wonderfully when taken at bedtime and gives me more energy during the day. Also helps control sugar cravings and keeps appetite normal and healthy. My senses of hearing and touch also benefit in that they are no longer overly sensitive causing discomfort. My autistic son has seen many of the same benefits.

Miracle Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1393698 From Florida on Sep 19, 2009

I started taking magnesium in July09, and I have realized major cardiac improvements, especially with regard to my rhythm disturbances and fatigue...

Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2976529 From Oregon on Apr 01, 2009

Please don't stop selling this magnesium. It is the BEST!

High Quality Chelated Magnesium

Posted by KerrisKitchen From Texas on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent quality, very absorbable form of magnesium. Husband and I take 400 mg at night with a sip of fruit juice, then water. Helps ensure restful sleep. Also helps prevent leg cramps in husband. Highly recommend you check out the book, The Magnesium Factor, to find out how deficient most Americans are and how this helps cardiac issues. I've found that since taking this, I'm not as susceptible to allergic response to MSG (no more headaches).

Favorite magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 From Washington on Aug 09, 2010

This chelated magnesium is my favorite, works great for any constipation without any cramping. Keeps you very regular and also helps with heart issues. No longer pain around my heart after taking this along with omegas, and B-12

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »