RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽679.32

₽1,060.77

Экономия: ₽381.45 (скидка 36%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very good book

Отзыв оставлен Vereliahu Dec 30, 2012

It gives an answer to those suffering from Hipo-thyroid but not so much for Hyper. It explains how to use food supplements, excersize and eat the right food. Very easy to read and follow, hopefully it will solve my problem.

A very informative book!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438643 Aug 09, 2012

I have thyroid disease and I wish I had bought this book earlier. Mary J. Shomon is very detailed in her description as she has thyroid herself. Everyone who wants to know more about thyroid disease should buy this book. And iHerb has the best price. Other online book retailers sells it at a much higher price.

Okay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309150 Mar 02, 2012

I learned just as much on her web sites, but this compiles it all in one, and is helpful for those who dont do much internet research. But it is not necessary to buy both her books, they are pretty much saying the same thing.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1533128 Dec 22, 2011

This book was recommended by a friend and I'm finding it helpful in dealing with the changes in my body. It's technical, but not overwhelmingly so. Offers hope and real guidelines for getting a handle on my condition - does not offer a cure, but definitely ways to manage. Thanks.

Good throne reading

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009980 Dec 01, 2011

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.

helped me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1538995 Jun 02, 2011

good results when talking to doctor...

Great source of knowlege for Thyroid Disorder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708350 Jan 28, 2011

This book has really helped me understand what I am up against. I struggle with hypothyroidism and I am on medication. It is definately a battle. I am not through reading it, but it has given me some insight on what my options are.

The Thyroid Diet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758301 Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

Most interesting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999701 Sep 30, 2010

Found this book most helpful. I really would recommend it to anyone with a thyroid problem.

Thyroid Diet Book by Mary Shomon

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049750 Aug 26, 2010

This is a wonderful resource book, packed full of medical and nutritional information for those with a thyroid problem (or suspected thyroid problem). I would highly recommend any of Mary Shomon's books.

Позиции 1-10 из 73