RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽672.24

₽1,049.72

Экономия: ₽377.48 (скидка 36%)

Оценки Покупателей

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A very good informative book

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438643 Aug 09, 2012

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

Helfpful Information

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309150 Mar 02, 2012

I learned just as much on her web sites, but this compiles it all in one, and is helpful for those who dont do much internet research. But it is not necessary to buy both her books, they are pretty much saying the same thing.

Not Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1051392 Jun 06, 2011

This book is so good!!! I was recently diagnosed with an under-active thyroid and wasn't happy about the fact that the supplement I was recommended interfered with my menstrual period. So I decided to do some research and came across the author and this book. It is well worth the money. I almost borrowed it from the library, but I'm glad I have it to keep. It contains so much valuable information you'll want to have it on hand to refer back to. One of the best things about this book is that it's written by someone who has been living with this condition for several years and she is sharing what she has learned to benefit others. Outstanding. When I grow up I want to be just like you Mary Shomon.

Living Well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1968084 Mar 22, 2011

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758301 Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

so many usufull information

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3208509 Sep 23, 2010

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Packed with good info

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2946703 Jul 27, 2010

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3074846 Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

excellent resource

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1113084 May 19, 2010

very informative resource for all things thyroid.

For a Better Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1316578 May 10, 2010

Very good product convenient and good price

Позиции 1-10 из 41