Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Boericke & Tafel, Arnica Montana 6X, 100 Tablets

руб 151.00
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer2243062 on Mar 18, 2009

I had extensive oral surgery, but I started taking arnica prior to surgery and I had swelling for a few days but no bruising, despite a bleeding complication. It was recommended by my Periodontist.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Sep 20, 2010

It helps with minor pain

Arnica is wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

I am never without Arnica for strains, sprains, bruises, etc. I have a bottle at home, one each in my purse and car. Plus I also carry this in my backpack for myself and my dog -- it was an immediate help when she stepped on a sharp rock and didn't want to put her weight on that paw (we made it home just fine).

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2959715 on Apr 09, 2011

I mostly use it to prevent bruises or when I get them... It's a good choice.

Пожаловаться

helps with muscle tension and soreness

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Jul 29, 2011

I have used this product at the suggestion of my alternative HPC for soreness and tension in the muscles and tendons of one shoulder... it has been in combination with other therapies, but it has seemed to help reduce the pain and tightness.