Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Boericke & Tafel, Арника горная, 30X, 250 таблеток

руб 242.66
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Best Buy and effective

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Nov 20, 2008

A good source for effective pain relief at an affordable price! I will definitely be coming back again and again for this product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on May 28, 2009

I have a huge hematoma from a surgery and I was told it could take from 6 months to a year to go away, if it doesn't it needs to be surgically removed. So I found this product and after only a few days of use I have noticed a decreases in the size of my hematoma!

Пожаловаться

No more long-term bruising and gum bleeding.

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

This has made bruises heal so much faster and my gums are not bleeding like before. It also seems to help with muscle soreness.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1366161 on Apr 23, 2010

I am a yoga instructor and often push myself a little to hard and as a result I have sore muscles a lot and using Arnica helps relieve that soreness. iHerb has wonderful pricing and recommend them to all my friends.

Arnica Tablets helped after surgery

Posted by Reviewer2357526 on Mar 23, 2010

I had knee surgery recently and the tablets made a big difference in the amount of pain meds required after surgery. I could tell when I missed a dose of the arnica - it hurt!