Customer Reviews

Bob's Red Mill, 'Sweet' White Sorghum Flour, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g)

$4.49
$4.73
руб 160.31
Savings of: $0.24 (5% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 69 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 68 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Fav gluten free flour

Posted by MoShos From Norway on Oct 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is my fav gluten free flour. Works in almost anything!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1566961 From New York on Nov 13, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

LOVE THIS FOR BAKING COOKIES

Posted by Reviewer1256402 From Australia on Jan 29, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I use this mixed with tapioca flour. Have only attempted a few recipes so am not sure yet how versatile in can be

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Best gluten free flour

Posted by 4621462479638083395 on Mar 12, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This flour has made my change to a gluten free diet easy. It is my staple in my mixes and an essential part of the bread and pancakes. The package has recipies on it and is informative about the produkt and the mill.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell From Arizona on Apr 15, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I Love using this flour in my recipes. I've used it in combination with other's to make a mix for waffles, cake, biscuits, etc. I've always had good results with BRM products and highly recommend. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button and my user name for more information. :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 16-20 of 68 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives