RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽286.12

₽301.41

Экономия: ₽15.29 (скидка 5%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

sorghum flour as a substitute for rice flour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2662161 Apr 11, 2009

Sorghum flour is an exact 1-to-1 replacement for rice flour in my gluten-free baking without the grit. Sugar cookies turned out very well. I just made a cake using the sorghum so I don't know how it turned out yet.

Great for rolls

Отзыв оставлен Kaidamaz Oct 17, 2010

Used this to make dinner rolls along with almond flour and coconut flour and they were delicious!

Gluten-free staple

Отзыв оставлен PracticalHealth Jul 02, 2012

This sorghum flour makes gluten-free blends taste amazing (especially with a little coconut flour mixed in). I would like to use it more often, but for economists like me, the price is prohibitive, since you have to use so much of it at a time. I would like to find a good source of the whole grains and grind them myself.

My new flour!

Отзыв оставлен 5530102213998206468 Jan 10, 2014

The sweet taste of sorghum makes it perfect to use in pancakes. Some eggs, a banana - and you have a superb breakfast pancake! The banana makes the pancake more juicy. They may be made without any fat or moist but gets a litle dry. Good price from a good company.

GF baking

Отзыв оставлен 4925585466853958484 Apr 15, 2014

Great help in gluten free baking. I have never tried sorghum before.

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен 5640964752644168396 Apr 18, 2014

Good Quality and Taste, packaging was also good, as well as shipping.

Works in glutenfree baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1964924 Nov 08, 2014

Seems that this works well in glutenfree baking. Only asking, is it possible to get this flour whole grain flour instead of white flour?

Interesting flour

Отзыв оставлен 5535338423176274373 Apr 28, 2015

This flour comes with a unique flavour, but you will need xanthan gum if you would like your baked products to hold better.

Good for inflamatory conditions

Отзыв оставлен 4679229895691109137 Apr 10, 2016

I have mast cell activation issues and a big inflamatory condition and this flour does not trigger any inflamatory response at all. I like it ! And the taste is quite good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good...wish alternative flours weren't so pricey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901699 Aug 07, 2016

I make my own GF all-purpose flour as I don't like tapioca flour that is in nearly all the gf flours. This sorghum flour works great ; I like it a lot. Wish the alternative flours weren't expensive; only small issue. Bob's Red Mill = very trustworthy company. I am seriously allergic to gluten and I trust their products.

Позиции 1-10 из 15