Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Bob's Red Mill, 'Sweet' White Sorghum Flour, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g)

руб 172.59
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

One of the essentials in my gluten free pantry!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 20, 2012

I have a coeliac disease so a gluten free diet is of a vital importance to me. I buy most of gluten free flours from iHerb, since in our country (EU market) selection of GF products is not that wide - in last years has improved a lot but we are not there yet;) And GF sorghum flour is one of the products that have not yet reached our shelves, so I am really glad I discovered it on iHerb. I must say that from all GF flours I’ve tried, sorghum flour is the one that (taste wise) the most resembles wheat. I use it in my home baked GF bread (I mix it with other GF flours, but usually sorghum flour represents 50%) and it is great for thickening sauces. I heartily recommend it to all of coeliacs out there! :)

Good gluten-free flour

Posted by Reviewer2576914 on Oct 25, 2009

We mix this with Potato Starch and Tapioca Flour for a base gluten-free flour to replace cup-for-cup wheat flour in any recipe and everything turns out great. 1 bag sorghum, 1 bag potato, 3 cups tapioca.) Great price at iHerb!

Пожаловаться

The best gluten free flour I have used.

Posted by Reviewer1963992 on May 25, 2010

I almost gave up on gluten free baking until I tried one more attempt with sorghum flour. Now I can make baked goods that taste similar to the wheat versions we were use to using sorghum, coconut, and tapioca flour. I also use lots of ground oats.

Bob's Sorghum flour

Posted by Reviewer3033884 on Jun 08, 2010

Blend this with your Sweet Rice Flour, potato and corn starch, and your bread will be much tastier!!! It is too bad IHerb doesn't carry the Bob's Sweet Rice Flour. They ship fast and free if your order is large enough.

Bob's Red Mill Sweet White Sorghum Flour

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Jul 28, 2010

really like this flour as it provides protein when added to my other gluten free flours and lowers the overall GI. works really well at 20-30% of the overall flour mix and taste is quite good