RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Картофельный крахмал, неизмененный, 24 унции (680 г)

₽323.27
₽340.00
Экономия: ₽16.73 (скидка 5%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 66 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (8)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 58

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great product!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1496637 Feb 24, 2011

I use this for my favorite gluten free bread recipe. It browns better than other starches and works well in coating mixes for gluten free chicken nuggets and things like that.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love Bob's Red Mill

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3037784 Feb 26, 2011

Always go to Bob for my Gluten Free flours. They are finely ground and certified GF

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Leaky bag

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4678624565538596670 Feb 01, 2014

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Versatile

Отзыв оставлен 5271928743294198957 Mar 05, 2015

I make my own gluten free flour mix. Product worked great. I have used in gravy and also used it as a thickener in sugar free syrup I have made.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

For baking

Отзыв оставлен 4702771872311853173 Mar 09, 2015

Glad to have this for when needed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 6-10 из 58

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »