RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽287.44

₽302.25

Экономия: ₽14.81 (скидка 5%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It's purple

Отзыв оставлен 4878543591055585858 Dec 12, 2015

I didn't know much about buckwheat flour and now that I do I'll probably never buy it again. The texture is thick, the batter is thick, the flavor is off, its chewy, and it's taste lingers on ANYTHING you cook it with. Know what you want to do with it before you buy it.

For baking

Отзыв оставлен 4702771872311853173 Mar 09, 2015

Glad to have this for when needed.

Add to pancake batter

Отзыв оставлен 4840509983316950209 Mar 25, 2014

I like this product. I add it to a white flour pancake mix to make my pancakes more nutritious. My 15 month old son likes buckwheat a lot too.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good one

Отзыв оставлен 4975603343884545252 Dec 13, 2013

!! great

Great for Baking

Отзыв оставлен 5446755547376862346 Aug 03, 2013

Just like normal flour but so much healthier.

Good pizza base

Отзыв оставлен erinconnors Jul 26, 2013

Pizza Base 1.5 cups buckwheat flour 3 TBS Arrowroot flour ½ tbs sea salt ½ teaspoon baking soda 1 cup warm water ¼ cup macadamia oil 1 TBS ACV Method Preheat oven to 190 In a mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together well using electric beater or a food processor until you see long dough strings formed. Line a 30cm tray with baking paper. Scoop out the dough- it will begin to thicken as it sits- and with wet hands work the dough into a circle, covering the tray. Once it is shaped, bake the crust for 20-25 mins to your preferred crispness Top with toppings and bake further if required

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Works great

Отзыв оставлен ShirleyDabbs Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum. He is on GFCF diet. I use this flour to replace regular wheat flour, and it works great. It also tastes good too.

Bob's Red Mill, Buckwheat

Отзыв оставлен 5591546534286850157 Nov 11, 2012

good quality, fresh.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5394199897509690370 Sep 01, 2012

Just as described at an excellent price

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен nattfisk Jul 13, 2012

I've been trying to figure out how I can use this flour. I've been trying to make pancakes, but they didn't taste so good, and I've been adding it to my breakfast oatmeal, but the color isn't that appetizing. I ended up using the rest of this flour in some crackers, but the buckwheat taste is just really strong. I usually enjoy whole buckwheat groats, but this was just too much. Unless you're really, really fond of whole grain buckwheat, try a buckwheat flour that doesn't contain the whole grain.

Позиции 1-10 из 12