RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽424.80

₽447.02

Экономия: ₽22.22 (скидка 5%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very good whole grain GF bread

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1044737 Feb 01, 2012

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

Too much

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1554431 Feb 21, 2012

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

Best GF bread I've had

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780488 Apr 12, 2012

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, 20 oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814858 Apr 19, 2011

Great tasting. try ground flax seeds instead of eggs. easy to use in bread machine. fast shipping

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3190906 Apr 30, 2011

I must say it doesn't taste glutenfree and my family agrees.

tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618090 Jun 29, 2011

Very good and hearty for a gluten free bread....

Lolly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860065 Nov 03, 2011

This allows me to have a Rueben sandwich again. Easy to make and bake. Great slicing and toasting. Full rye bread flavor.

so-so

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2446553 Nov 10, 2012

Am not fond of the flavor that comes through on this bread mix. It isn't a flavor I want to eat very often.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great taste, good for whole family (not just for GF diet)

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Aug 29, 2013

This can be served to anyone and they won't know it is gluten free. The caraway seeds make it taste a bit like a rye bread, so if you like that sort of dark/rye bread flavor you will love this. It is not heavy, it is a light fluffy bread. Comes out perfect from my bread machine every time, lovely with anything from butter and marmite to almond butter!

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен 5013526863525917313 Oct 20, 2013

I used this once to make bread. It worked very well. I will try it for more vegan baking.

Позиции 1-10 из 15