RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽759.08

₽799.07

Экономия: ₽39.99 (скидка 5%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good Chia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1408147 Mar 12, 2011

We have been using Chia for some time now and thought we would try Bob's Red Mill as we use a few of their other items. It is cheaper than other brands that we us and to quality is Bob's standard, excellent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bien, como siempre

Отзыв оставлен elrinconcitodemaria Oct 07, 2014

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3008134 Jun 01, 2011

This is a great source of fiber, and good for my stomach. I think, this Bob´s Red Mill-label is fantastic, great prices and quality.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2927113 Jul 21, 2011

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

quick service and good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1747032 Aug 12, 2011

quick service and a good product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product & company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193199 Sep 08, 2011

I have been using this for a few weeks now and have no complaints. I do believe the extra fiber is doing me good. I use it in the morning in my coffee/protein drink as my breakfast and find it keeps me full longer. Great service from the company with order being shipped the next day and received in less than a week. After much searching, you can't beat the price either!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1250704 Oct 23, 2011

Good quality product, at a very reasonable price

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026310 Oct 31, 2011

Great taste when mixed with things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love them!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1294561 Dec 19, 2011

I've been using chia seeds for a couple of months now and I love how they're so easy in anything. I basically sprinkle them on top of anything and I've noticed, I eat less and feel full more quickly. Super healthy packed with antioxidants, omega 3s, and lots of minerals. This package is a great deal , although I will say that compared to the other brands I've gotten, these seem to have little branches (probably from the salvia tree) in the bag. It's not enough to be annoying, just noteworthy. Regardless, will still order again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great chia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3157076 Feb 06, 2012

Great chia, same quality as the more expensive ones.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 18

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »