Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (9)

Use it a lot

Отзыв оставлен lillanne Dec 11, 2012

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

Good almond flour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704230 Mar 09, 2013

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

Fabulous

Отзыв оставлен 5685696938055253913 Oct 28, 2014

Highly recommend this product

Almond meal

Отзыв оставлен 4807129334002818028 Dec 29, 2014

Exceptional product, great for my German Christmas cookies, and anything else that requires finely ground, blanched almonds. I was disappointed when they stopped selling it in my grocery stores, but thrilled to get great delivery and service from the "source"

Great for baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968957 Apr 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!