Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (7)

Use it a lot

Posted by lillanne on Dec 11, 2012

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

Good almond flour

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 09, 2013

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

Great for baking

Posted by Reviewer2968957 on Apr 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Tasty!

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Jun 26, 2013

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

nice

Posted by 5632626453081906708 on Aug 01, 2013

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)