Bob's Red Mill, Миндальная мука, без клейковины, 16 унций (1 фунт) 453г

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (5)

Very coarse meal

Posted by Reviewer1117301 From Colorado on May 01, 2009

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best Brand

Posted by khessel From Korea, Republic of on Jul 24, 2012

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 From Georgia on Mar 11, 2010

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 From New Zealand on Feb 19, 2012

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

Пожаловаться

The texture is too coarse to bake with

Posted by Elisabeth From Norway on Sep 27, 2013

Being new to the paleo diet, I thought I'd use this product for baking. Well, my finished paleo cinnamon rolls could easily have been on a Pinterest "nailed it" picture. This flour is too coarse to use for that kind of baking, and the "dough" ended up too wet. I will not use it for baking again.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »