RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Миндальная мука, без клейковины, 16 унций (1 фунт) 453г

₽769.68
₽810.06
Экономия: ₽40.38 (скидка 5%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 97 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (9)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 75

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Very coarse meal

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1117301 May 01, 2009

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Brand

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен khessel Jul 24, 2012

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love This Stuff!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1007110 Mar 11, 2010

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love this!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2408619 Dec 04, 2010

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fab!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237759 Feb 19, 2012

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 75

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »