RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,254.58

₽3,968.13

Экономия: ₽713.55 (скидка 18%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best Whey Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2423578 Jul 21, 2009

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254592 Sep 07, 2009

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен rossanav May 01, 2014

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Great product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Nauplia Oct 11, 2014

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

Отзыв оставлен 4683434017212234581 Jun 10, 2015

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Awesome Whey Protein

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193050 Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

The best ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052477 Oct 31, 2014

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Best in class

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1565138 Oct 09, 2012

I've compared various protein powders, and this is clearly a winner! Responsibly sourced, has an excellent taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great taste, excellent solubility!

Отзыв оставлен brunobl Mar 11, 2013

The price is a little higher than others, but the difference in solubility and taste is notable

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla