Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi-Action Whey of Life Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 8 Packets, 1.05 oz (30 g) Each

$12.76
$15.95
руб 649.18
Экономия: $3.19 (скидка 20%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb Aug 16, 2011

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

Отзыв оставлен danarm Jul 08, 2014

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318347 Jan 04, 2009

good product,Good tasting

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679712 Jul 27, 2011

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4