RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,744.51

₽2,180.64

Экономия: ₽436.13 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great product for artrithis !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2104168 Sep 11, 2008

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

Vegetarian glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251800 Sep 26, 2008

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

good flex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544376 Nov 10, 2008

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

BLUEBONNET Veggie Glucosamine MSM

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3128217 Jul 28, 2013

Had very painful hip for 3 months, could not sleep or walk My hip surgeon refused to operate, had 2 month physiotherapia , 12 month ago. My hip is still painful, walk 1 to 2 km , difficult to get down stairs. but stretch 1/2 hour every day, swim, play tennis single 3x week, bike several times a week. Pain comes and go. Tacking Glucosamine MSM continuously . Easy to take.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3226450 Jul 09, 2008

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

Cushioning Run

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355065 Aug 29, 2010

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Glad to locate this vegan product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2411072 Aug 17, 2011

Honestly can't tell if it has helped w/ pain, but glad to locate a vegetable source. Thank you

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for workout recovery!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1643606 Oct 26, 2009

The combination of the two help both my joints and recovery of from my workouts!

Позиции 1-8 из 8