RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,304.47

₽1,630.59

Экономия: ₽326.12 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864233 Jul 28, 2010

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Methylcobalamin (B12)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461587 Dec 19, 2009

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

The only useful B-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3006130 Jan 03, 2010

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Norway

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150697 Aug 23, 2011

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

Zing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3205133 Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Methocobabalin

Отзыв оставлен 5379340791333816243 Jul 20, 2012

Good results for energy and nerve repair.

Excellent product! :-)

Отзыв оставлен 5338340308488045000 Aug 18, 2012

I really like this product, I could really feel my body feel better, I know how the Methyl is so much better and safe than the Cyano commercial kind that might be harmful. & The taste is really delicious! :-)

Taste Grea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870531 Oct 23, 2010

These B12 tablets taste great and seem effective! They are more expensive than other brands, but the quality might be more consistent. Would buy again.

expensive, but good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2561532 Nov 29, 2008

I love the taste of the chewable tablets, and like that I don't have to wait for the tablets to dissolve under my tongue as in my previous tablets I've had. I don't care for the increase in price; however. It seems these tablets are quite expensive so I'm not sure I'll be able to afford them all the time.

great B12

Отзыв оставлен truevitality May 01, 2012

The methyl B12 is by far the best way to have your B12 and this one is a very pleasant tasting sublingual formula which also makes it great for kids and fussy supplement takers. I love it

Позиции 1-10 из 18