RU

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great B12

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864233 Jul 28, 2010

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Methylcobalamin (B12)

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461587 Dec 19, 2009

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

The only useful B-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3006130 Jan 03, 2010

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Norway

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150697 Aug 23, 2011

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

Zing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3205133 Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Позиции 1-5 из 18