RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,425.62

₽1,782.02

Экономия: ₽356.40 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(4)
3 Звезды
(2)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(1)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

B-Complex 100 for Nerves!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2737500 Oct 29, 2010

I love this product. I can tell the difference in my anxiety problem and energy when I miss my daily dose!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3235805 May 19, 2010

I take one of these a day and can tell a HUGE difference in the way I feel and my energy levels. Highly recommend

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829169 Feb 07, 2011

Anytime I've ordered from iHerb, the products come in a timely manner and the order is accurate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bluebonnet Nutrition, B-Complex 100, 100 Vcaps (BLB-00418)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2807829 Aug 17, 2013

Have tried many other brands of B complex. Like Bluebonnet the best. But am sorry to see that iHerbs no longer carries the bottles in 250 cap bottles.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good quality and vegetarian capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 May 29, 2012

I purchased this brand mainly because it is made with vegetarian capsules and does not contain gelatin or other animal derivatives. I don't feel much difference taking these over other brands, yet still feel good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excelent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3316886 Jan 28, 2013

I am pleasantly surprised with my bluebonnet and consider all your favorite brand of high quality supplements I am taking whey protein and b-complex100 I feel great and I have remained very healthy since last year not that great

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love Bluebonnet Products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2494963 Jun 08, 2011

I can always depend on the best quality when I select a Bluebonnet product. I need to add more B's to my diet and this selection of B's should work well. Not too large a pill either.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2093039 Oct 28, 2011

Another great product from Bluebonnet. Easily absorbed and hardly any of the odor which one finds in other brands of B complex.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

B-Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535298 Apr 10, 2011

Good product. I will buy this again! It gives me energy and I feel balanced. I love this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

BN, B-Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3180406 Dec 07, 2010

Bluebonnet products are consistently good. They really cater to people with food challenges and sensitivities.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 25

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »