RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

LOVE THIS MILK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2105068 Jun 29, 2012

Great milk, good price but of the three times I've ordered it only received one container. It was packed loose in the box and leaked out - one order was returned by UPS, the replacement order which was sent to me lightening speed had the same fate when it was delivered to my door, almond milk running out of the box. I had to clean up everything else in the box and it was a huge mess. I've tried to find out why they would ship something of this nature without padding or bagging as they do for so many items but have not yet received an answer. I've been told that the shipping dept has been notified and will be taking steps to avoid this in the future. I hope so, they do such a great job with the wrapping and packing of so many items but if they are going to offer this as a shipping item, they must at least try to avoid the contents busting out of the containers or at least have them contained to a bag so that you don't loose your entire order or be left to clean up a big mess that leaked out on everything else in your box.

Wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2707144 Mar 01, 2012

I agree with reviewer above this is fabulous! I am on a dairy free and soy free diet and was desperate for something other than coconut milk all the time. This is great!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5649150956425648240 Aug 27, 2012

Great Low calorie diary alternative. Unlike other brands I have tried, Blue diamond doesn't contain thickening agents and a bunch of unnecessary additives. Great taste, I will definitely recommend & repurchase.

Yummy

Отзыв оставлен kookynooky Jun 04, 2013

loved it. was as good as the vanilla flavoured one. nice clean taste. perfect substitute for lactose intolerant me. pity the weight and the resulting costlier freight charges though, else i'd definitely reorder it weekly.

Great Flavor, Great Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1118092 Apr 18, 2012

In trying to eliminate sugar from our diet, unsweetened almond milk is a major choice...and not easy to find. Thank goodness for Blue Diamond!

Very good

Отзыв оставлен 4759936963730000431 May 02, 2012

I like it!~ It is very good product as a substitute milk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4856403478346576407 Jul 16, 2012

This is fantastic with cereal or in a protein drink, and it also seems to be lasting a long time, which is another point in its favor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1865505 Aug 15, 2012

The carton is enormous! Decent taste in a cereal. Wouldn't want to drink it on its own.

The best Almond milk

Отзыв оставлен Jacqueline Aug 26, 2012

We love this almond milk, our favorite milk for every day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Use instead of cow's milk

Отзыв оставлен DeanaS Jul 26, 2012

MMMM, this is wonderful. Very low carb and healthy. I use it in my smoothies and my family uses it for cereal. Just don't try to make cream gravy with it! I make some homemade but it's not near as good.

Позиции 1-10 из 43