RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance, Devil's Club - Huckleberry, 335 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

₽960.02
₽1,600.04
Экономия: ₽640.01 (скидка 40%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

OMG ... so Awesome

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3301122 Nov 23, 2010

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Huckleberry

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ks33051 Aug 22, 2008

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bought to help with blood sugar

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186102 Feb 02, 2012

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2360401 Jun 19, 2008

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

broken seal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268780 Dec 30, 2010

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5