Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance, Devil's Club - Huckleberry, 335 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

руб 570.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Huckleberry

Posted by ks33051 From Canada on Aug 22, 2008

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

OMG ... so Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3301122 From California on Nov 23, 2010

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Пожаловаться

Bought to help with blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3186102 From California on Feb 02, 2012

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Posted by Reviewer2360401 From Georgia on Jun 19, 2008

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

broken seal

Posted by Reviewer1268780 From Canada on Dec 30, 2010

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »