Customer Reviews

Eclectic Institute, Black Cohosh, 370 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

$14.64
$24.40
руб 521.36
Savings of: $9.76 (40% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Works great for my hot flashes

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2831360 From Iowa on Dec 05, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I take Black Cohosh for hot flashes as recommended by my doctor. This product has been more effective in reducing the frequency and intensity of my hot flashes than any other brand I have tried. I highly recommend it. I currently take only one caplet a day and have been using this brand for about 3 months with marked improvement in my symptoms. I noticed results within in a few days of changing to this brand. I have used other products for the last year or two with much less results. It provides soy free relief from hot flashes and that is hard to find! And as usual, iHerb is great!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

works better than other HotFlash meds

Posted by Reviewer2391279 From Washington on May 25, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I do like this poduct and will probably buy more of it

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Eclectic Institute

Posted by Reviewer3294227 From California on Feb 13, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I have used this product for many years as part of hormone replacement therapy.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives