RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Black Cohosh, 370 mg, 100 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₽1,011.74
₽1,686.23
Экономия: ₽674.49 (скидка 40%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Works great for my hot flashes

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2831360 Dec 05, 2008

I take Black Cohosh for hot flashes as recommended by my doctor. This product has been more effective in reducing the frequency and intensity of my hot flashes than any other brand I have tried. I highly recommend it. I currently take only one caplet a day and have been using this brand for about 3 months with marked improvement in my symptoms. I noticed results within in a few days of changing to this brand. I have used other products for the last year or two with much less results. It provides soy free relief from hot flashes and that is hard to find! And as usual, iHerb is great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

works better than other HotFlash meds

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391279 May 25, 2011

I do like this poduct and will probably buy more of it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Eclectic Institute

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294227 Feb 13, 2009

I have used this product for many years as part of hormone replacement therapy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

help for pre-menopause period

Отзыв оставлен 5659394851074774936 Jun 14, 2015

tried a few different supplements, and now I am just about to get my third bottle of this product. I noticed a difference, particularly in the level of energy and the diminished occurrence of headaches which I usually got at a certain time of month. the effect is nice and gentle, I felt no strong sideeffects as in some other stuff I tried for the same purpose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4