Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Biotene Dental Products, PBF Ополаскиватель для Полости Рта, Без Спирта 16 жидких унции (473 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Dental Rinse EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This is the very new PBF Oral Rinse with all the latest advancements in Oral Rinses. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Apr 03, 2011

I have chronic dry mouth due to medication and yes, it affects my teeth badly. This helps on all scores but my preference is for the Biotene gel which I find a bit more practical. Having said all that, this is a fantastic price compared with what we would pay for this locally.

Пожаловаться

Tastes slightly different from original

Posted by Reviewer2755443 on Jun 03, 2012

As effective as original. Haven't been to dentist yet to test out its claim about effectiveness of PBF.