Great

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Apr 06, 2012

These are great tasting apple chips. They taste very sweet with a hint of cinnamon.

Best Apple Chips!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 24, 2012

Bare Fruit, Cinnamon Apple Chips make a great snack. They're very filling and are baked, not fried. I have no real complaints about the product per se, but about the size and price: 2.6 oz is too small and I would prefer that iherb sell the 14 oz size instead.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 30, 2012

These are just so yummy. They have no greasy residue, no oils left on fingers. They are not hard, great for sensitive teeth. They are not chewy either, just soft and slightly crunchy and perfectly delicious. Very sweet and flavorful like real apples Not dried out, they taste great, leave fingers clean, are organic without any preservatives or toxic chemicals added. I bought several bags, both small and big. I'm so happy to have discovered them. Thank you iHerb for carrying these!

Healthy apple chips

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Jan 25, 2013

I love cinnamon and these are good!

Kate

Posted by Reviewer2071996 on Jun 06, 2012

yummyyyy

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Really crispy and tasty. Not so much cinnamon taste

Perfect, fast, delicious

Posted by TheOrganicEater on Apr 18, 2014

One of the most heathy sweet snacks I've ever had. Crunchy, delicious chips with a nice sweet flavor of cinnamon. There is one thing that bothers me a lot that they are pretty expensive. I literally ate a whole package in 2 minutes, enjoyed a lot and the next time I am going to order more packages. It's a perfect snack before physical activity, cause it helps you to increase your energy lever and stay positive. I strongly recommend you to try them ;)

Healthy but not my taste !

Posted by unseen on Sep 29, 2015

I liked the ingredients, the whole process, it's like eating dried food but a bit hard that's the difference between them and the regular dried apples, there is a sour after taste, it's ok but I didn't like it much also a bit pricey ! قطع من التفاح مخبوزة قاسية شوي شبيهة بالتفاح المجفف فيها حموضه شوي.

Mrs.

Posted by 5441065604566044990 on Apr 22, 2015

Same as above message

Will repurchase

Posted by 5369063120983658222 on Oct 28, 2014

I've tried the other flavors, and this Cinnamon one is my favorite. Crunchy and sweet, it makes a great snack!