RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Non-greasy, fast absorbing

Отзыв оставлен australia Oct 06, 2012

If this is applied liberally, you do still get a slightly white tinge to your skin. However, for light to moderate everyday application, this sunscreen is great! It doubles as a daily moisturiser, and you can easily apply foundation over it. It does have a mild scent of soy, so it would be great if it had a bit of essential oil in it to mask it. Very expensive for the size, so I think I'll stick to just using this on my face.

Great sunscreen!

Отзыв оставлен 5722776663865540973 Jul 02, 2013

The best sunscreen i have found so far! I have sensitive skin prone to acne (whiteheads mostly) and i think this works so far. Olive oil (witch is one of the ingredients) is known for causing whiteheads, but hopefully i will be able to continue to use it without getting whiteheads. Otherwise i may still use it, but only on my body. The best thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't contain parfym or essential oils!

Perfect Daily Face Sunscreen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1290043 Jul 06, 2013

Absorbs quickly and is great under mineral makeup (acts like a primer). Very lightweight and performs well (no sunburn!). Ingredients are very pure and perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have sensitive combination skin and it does not irritate. Leaves a very slight white-cast due to the zinc, but I'm very fair so it does not really affect me. If you have darker skin, putting tinted makeup (liquid or powder) will fix that. I love Badger products!

a very good sunscreen

Отзыв оставлен 5007081623592885583 Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, very moisturizing not oily, stays long

good working thing

Отзыв оставлен 5217024973073368243 Dec 22, 2013

good working thing

Best Daily Sunscreen EVER

Отзыв оставлен 5678827456987749540 Feb 14, 2014

This is absolutely perfect as a daily after-shaving moisturiser with SPF. During the winter, it keeps my skin protected, but not greasy or shiny. There is no added fragrance and the ingredients are all there for a purpose which is great. Living in an extremely humid climate, I find that in the summer, I usually need the Badger Aloe SPF 30 as it feels lighter and is higher SPF. Overall, for the quality of ingredients, the feel, and the amount, I couldn't rate this more highly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good not as good as the damascan rose one Badger discontinued

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929277 Jul 03, 2014

Similar formula, not too heavy, not too greasy, but without the rose, sea buckthorn, it doesn't not have the same anti-inflammatory effect. Still a good sunscreen!

Позиции 1-7 из 7