RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Impatiens, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

₽803.73
₽1,115.58
Экономия: ₽311.85 (скидка 28%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Works very well

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538485 Jul 02, 2009

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1443866 May 22, 2007

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love this product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен twicebabiesmom Feb 12, 2009

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I think this is the grandest of all flower essences!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2677329 Feb 13, 2011

My husband and I can be uptight and we always say "take some impatiens". It is amazing how it changes dispositions. Every bottle is wrapped and packed perfectly!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Control

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2510622 Nov 23, 2011

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »