RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,003.59

₽1,306.37

Экономия: ₽302,78 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538485 июл 02, 2009

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1443866 май 22, 2007

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Control

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2510622 ноя 23, 2011

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bach Original Flower Essences,Impatiens

Отзыв оставлен 5398472505384823311 дек 02, 2012

This product really helped me to cope with my impatience.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps with emotional irritation

Отзыв оставлен 4914116887331997861 янв 12, 2015

I am so impressed with how this works. Don't forget to take it everyday and before situations that you predict will cause frustration to flare. Gives you that moment to stop! and not react. Worth every cent. If this review was helpful, please rate this post.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен twicebabiesmom фев 12, 2009

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I think this is the grandest of all flower essences!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2677329 фев 13, 2011

My husband and I can be uptight and we always say "take some impatiens". It is amazing how it changes dispositions. Every bottle is wrapped and packed perfectly!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helpful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1001875 янв 05, 2008

I use remedies in my breeding cattery for all behavioral concerns. They are excellent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-8 из 8