Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Bach Original Flower Essences, Impatiens, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

руб 843.71
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 02, 2009

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1443866 on May 22, 2007

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

I love this product

Posted by twicebabiesmom on Feb 12, 2009

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Пожаловаться

I think this is the grandest of all flower essences!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Feb 13, 2011

My husband and I can be uptight and we always say "take some impatiens". It is amazing how it changes dispositions. Every bottle is wrapped and packed perfectly!

Control

Posted by Reviewer2510622 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »