RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Impatiens, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

₽950.50
₽1,319.29
Экономия: ₽368.79 (скидка 28%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Works very well

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538485 Jul 02, 2009

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1443866 May 22, 2007

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love this product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен twicebabiesmom Feb 12, 2009

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Control

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2510622 Nov 23, 2011

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Impatiens

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5398472505384823311 Dec 02, 2012

This product really helped me to cope with my impatience.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »