RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Yulia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3060808 Jul 21, 2011

Make note: it makes your skin feel hot (like burns). And your eyes area can burn a little. Anyway it cleanses your skin a lot (very nice for oily skin).

excellent tonic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296134 Jul 23, 2011

An excellent tonic. What you need for my oily skin. Does not shine, the skin more healthy. The only negative - a sharp odor.

Natural Herbal Facial Astringent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3348909 Jul 04, 2010

Like it so far. Just started using it so I'll edit this review when I see some results :)

Seems alright

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026206 Nov 10, 2009

I bought this to help with my oily face and so far I've noticed less oil but it does have a strong sweet fragrance. So if you don't like sweet smells don't use it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Feel's refreshing on my skin

Отзыв оставлен rach241 Nov 20, 2008

A great natural product that really clean's and takes off my makeup without drying my skin.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882983 Aug 28, 2011

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

:]

Отзыв оставлен David-G Jan 05, 2010

best astringent/toner my girlfriend has ever used she says...and it smells wonderful :]

el spectacularrrr

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Sep 22, 2008

this is the only toner i use on my skin. i have really oily skin and very hypersensitive to chemicals and synthetics. cleans and refreshes without irritation. it wont create miracles but it gets the job done. leave it to good ol aubreys. iherb rocks too. fast delivery (especially for those of us in california).

Greatness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317364 Sep 20, 2011

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Great organic product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3074368 Sep 01, 2009

This is my husband's favorite astringent. He has oily skin but doesn't like an astringent to be too harsh. This herbal astringent by Aubrey fits the bill.

Позиции 1-10 из 31